Dow Corning 732
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- General industrial sealing and bonding applications.
- Complies with MIL-A-46106A and FDA 177.2600.
- One-component adhesive/sealant
- Cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air
- Acetoxy cure system
- Non-sag, paste consistency
- Easy to apply
- Cures to a tough, flexible rubber
- Good adhesion to many substrates
- Stable and flexible from -60°C (-76°F) to +180°C (356°F), with short peaks up to +205°C (401°F)
- Black version: stable and flexible from -60°C (-76°F) to +205°C (401°F), with short peaks up to +230°C (446°F)
- Excellent dielectric properties
- Complies with MIL-A-46106A
- Complies with FDA 177.2600
- Available in white, black or clear
- Vendor: Muhammad Habshi
- No ratings found yet!