ASV Electropro-Conformal Coating Clear Varnish Spray 500ml
- Protects against rust, corrosion, tarnish, oxidation, moisture
and weathering influences
- Provides a high-gloss, clear protective finish that remains
transparent and does not fade or become yellow
- Provides a protective and insulating film that shields printed
circuit boards from electrical leakage and short circuits
- Prevents sparking and corona discharges
- Non-conductive and has good dielectric properties
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
High Gloss Fast Drying Flexible Acrylic Conformal Coating
ASV Elecpro is a fast air-drying, lightweight, clear, toughand flexible acrylic coating designed primarily to protectprinted circuit boards and electrical /electronic equipment against high voltage arcing, corona shorts, corrosion, ingress of moisture and fungus. It resists rust, tarnish, corrosion, moisture and has excellent waterproofing / weatherproofing abilities.
ASV Elecpro is highly abrasion & scratch resistant and protects electronic equipment completely due to its high dielectric strength. It does not contain any harmful chlorinated solvents, CFCs or ozone depleting chemicals.
Insulation and protection of all electrical, electronic and high— tech equipment of: general electronics, printed circuit boards, thick film circuits, high voltage transformers, electrical motor coils, cables, wires; for moisture proofing and corrosion prevention of any industrial, automotive, aviation, marine and military electrical & electronic hardware.
– Protects against rust, corrosion, tarnish, oxidation, moisture and weathering influences
– Provides a high-gloss, clear protective finish that remains transparent and does not fade or become yellow
– Provides a protective and insulating film that shields printed circuit boards from electrical leakage and shon circuits
– Prevents sparking and corona discharges
– Non—conductive and has good dielectric properties
– Excellent resistance to weak acids & alkalis, water, oils and chemical fumes
– Easily solderable and very convenient for onsite repair jobs
– Conforms to requirements of specifications
Directions for Use (bulk)
Mask and protect areas not to be coated. Apply steady even strokes by means of brush. Component to be coated can also be dipped into the coating For best results, two light coats are better than one heavy coat. Coating becomes dry to touch in about 15-20 minutes. Complete cure takes place tl’l about 24 hours depending upon the relative humidity.
Directions for Use (aerosol)
Shake can vigorously for at least one minute after bearing noise from inside the can is audible. Mask and protect areas not to be coated. Hold can 1245 inches away from sunace to be coated and spray in steady, even strokes. For best results, two light coats are better than one heavy coat Coating becomes dry to touch in about i5-20 minutes. Complete cure takes place in about 24 hours depending upon the relative humidity. Clean the valve by inverting the can and spraying a few shon bursts till only the clear propellant comes out. Clean the actuator button orifice by means of a thin, fine wire.
Contains flammable propellant ancl solvents. Do not
spray near naked flame, hot surfaces or energized equipment.
Use with adequate ventilation
|Filter by Temperature||
- Vendor: Muhammad Habshi
- No ratings found yet!