ASMACO Zinc Rich Cold Galvanizing Spray , 400ml Made in UAE
Quick dry spray with special zinc dust, containing 99% pure zinc. Gives glossy finish and resist up to the 550°C temperature without degrading and allowing it to be used on materials subject to be welded(except argon welding).Formulation guaranteed free from CFC.
FEATURES FEATURES :
• Galvanic protection against thermal and chemical corrosion
• Resists salty and other corrosive atmospheres.
• Resists temperature from -50 to 550⁰C
• High coverage ability without running or excessive thickness
• Excellent finish
• Tack free and handled in 10 to 15 minutes at 25⁰C,full cured after 24 hour
• Aerosol formulation gives quick, even spray
• Can be painted after curing
• CFC Free
Electrical and signal posts, security rails, Chimney stacks, flanges, pipe work, connections, Heating and ventilating, equipment, Nails and screws before plastering, Sanitary installations, heat pump, air conditioning equipment, Railings, fences and doors
As for as possible, eliminate all traces of rust by brushing, sanding or shot blasting and traces of oil and dirt with cleaners, after that treated with IPA. Shake the spray can as well for at least 1 minute at every interval of use. Hold the can approximately 25 to 30 cm away from the object to be painted. If over coating ensure coating is completely dried.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE : 12 months when stored at 21°C (70°F) / 50% relative humidity out of direct sunlight. do not expose to temperatures exceeding 500C because the cans contain pressurized gas. It may burn above 50°C. Do not pierce or burn even after use. Do not spray on naked flame or any incandescent materials. Keep out of reach of children.
PACKING: Spray Paint is supplied as 12 cans / carton.
Size: 400 ml