ASV 4298 – Mould Release Silicon Spray 500ml
- High quality heavy-duty silicone prevents sticking
- Provides maximum efficiency & economy
- Fewer rejects & more production
- Excellent for high temperatures
- Improves product surface finish
- Non-staining & non-corrosive
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
ASV 4298 is a heavy-duty silicone based mold release agent formulated to provide maximum releases due to its high quality and higher silicone content and minimize sticking and other causes for rejections. It allows easy removal of parts from molds due to its inherent anti stick nature and improves surface finish of molded part. ASV 4298 is non staining and odorless and does not contain any ozone depleting chemicals or CFC’s.
ASV 4298 is designed for use in injection molding processes for rubber, polystyrenes, polyurethane foams, plastic, metal castings and elastomeric materials.
– High quality heavy-duty silicone prevents sticking
– Provides maximum efﬁciency & economy
– Fewer rejects & more production
– Excellent for high temperatures
– Improves product surface finish
– Non-staining & non-corrosive
Directions for Use
Shake can well before using. Hold can 10-12″ from surface and spray a thin, light coating. Do not spray directly on plastics. Caution Contains flammable solvents and propellant. Do not spray near naked ﬂame. hot surfaces or energized equipment. Use with adequate ventilation.
|Filter by Temperature||
- Vendor: Muhammad Habshi
- No ratings found yet!