ASV Penetrating Oil 5 Ltr
- Multifunctional formula lubricates all sliding and moving
parts with a long lasting thin oily lubricating film
- Rapidly penetrates minute cracks and pores to displace
- Penetrates deeply through rust to loosen scale and
corroded or frozen parts
- Leaves a thin, long lasting film, film to prevent formation
of rust or corrosion
- Cleans & removes oils, greases and other light
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Multipurpose, Multifunctional 5-in-1 Lubricant
ASV Penetroil is a fast acting industrial grade lubricant, rust penetrant and corrosion inhibitor. lt foms a clear thin non-drying lubricating ﬁlm that penetrates deep into the minutest crevices to displace trapped moisture and leaves behind a protective ﬁlm to seal out further moisture and corrosion. Its unique low surface tension fomwula rapidly attacks rust to
free seized or frozen components. It is non-conductive, non- staining and offers complete protection to metal surfaces indoors as a medium term corrosion inhibitor for protection
against corrosion and moisture penetration for up to 12 months under normal storage conditions. AS\/® Penetroil does not contain any silicones, ozone depleting chemicals,
CFC’s or harmful chlorinated solvents and is safe for use on around all metals, plastics, rubbers and other industrial ﬁnishes.
– Multifunctional formula lubricates all sliding and moving parts with a long lasting thin oily lubricating ﬁlm
– Rapidly penetrates minute cracks and pores to displace trapped moisture
– Penetrates deeply through rust to loosen scale and conoded or frozen parts
– Leaves a thin, long lasting ﬁlm, ﬁlm to prevent formation of rust or corrosion
– Cleans & removes oils, greases and other light contaminants
– Provides greaseless, non staining, silicone free lubrication and protection
– Contains safe non ﬂammable CO2 propellant
– 360° Valve allows product to be sprayed in any position-even inverted
– A product as versatile as this has hundreds of multipurpose uses in all types of industrial, marine, aviation, electrical /electronic, electromechanical, commercial and domestic
– Lubrication: Thin, non-drying protective oily ﬁlm effectively lubricates moving parts as tuners, micro switches, power tools, automation equipment, locks, vending machines.
– Rust Penetration: For rapidly loosening tight, rusted or frozen components with high penetrating action.
– Moisture Displacement: Rapidly dries wet ignitions & removes trapped moisture from electrical / electronic systems.
– Corrosion Protection: For dies, jigs, tools, relays, connectors, switches, instruments, ﬁnished welds, casings, shafts, motors, freshly machined surfaces.
– Cleaner: For dissolving and removing grease, oil and other light contaminants.
– Prevention: Of entry of further moisture.
Directions for Use (Bulk)
Apply by means of brush or by dipping component into the ﬂuid. Allow solvents to penetrate and free rusted parts. Period for penetration may vary depending upon the length of time
the product has been rusted for and in some cases may even take up to hours. Use an absorbent rag or a brush to remove dirt, rust, scales & dust. For moisture displacement, apply onto surfaces till only clear product (amber-pale straw) comes out and the emulsiﬁed residue is totally cleared. Never use on energized circuits or hot surfaces. Clean and dry surfaces
completely before applying power. For metal protection, dip components or apply by brush and do not wipe off protective ﬁlm from the surface.
Directions for Use (Aerosol)
For rust penetration, spray liberally onto the surface. Allow solvents to penetrate and free rusted parts. Period for penetration may vary depending upon the length of time the
product has been rusted for and in some cases may even take up to hours. Use an absorbent rag or a brush to remove dirt, rust, scales & dust. For lubrication, spray lightly and evenly
over surface area to be lubricated. For moisture displacement, spray until clear product comes out and emulsiﬁed residue is totally clear. For metal protection, spray liberally and do not
wipe off protective ﬁlm from the surface.
Caution: Contains ﬂammable solvents. Do not spray near naked ﬂame, hot surfaces or energized equipment. Use with adequate ventilation.
- Vendor: Muhammad Habshi
- No ratings found yet!