- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
FM 279 Spray
NSF H1 Registered Food Grade Chain Lube
FM 279 food grade chain lube is formulated employing high purity USP grade vvhite oils along with a blend of premium food grade additives for enhancing protection
against oxidation, corrosion and Wear.
FM 279 food grade chain lubricant reduces friction and wear, increases sen/ice life of the equipment and cuts down lubrication costs by increasing re-lubrication intervals, FM 279 food grade chain is formulated using nontoxic ingredients and food grade additives and meets FDA and NSF H-l requirements for materials that may have incidental food contact.
Uses / Application
– Sprockets, chains, links, pins, bushings, torklitt chains, packaging equipment and many more industrial applications
– NSF nonfood compounds program listed category code: H1 Reg. # 158629
– Penetrates and lubricates effectively to reduce and protect from wear
– Exceilent extreme pressure protection
– Outstanding thermal and oxidative stability
– Superior additives provide excellent load carrying
– Increases service life of equipment
– Reduces maintenance costs and downtime
Directions for Use
Clean and degrease the chain completely ofi old oil, grease, dirt or varnish like residues and anti-corrosion coatings Spray FM 279 Chain Lube and wait for about l0 minutes for the
lubricant to penetrate to all the points Wipe oti excess lubricant from the chain if it is likely to operate under dusty environments.
Contains flammable propellant Do not spray near naked flame, hot surfaces or energized equipment, Use with adequate ventilation
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!