- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
ASV RX 66 is a fast acting industrial grade lubricant, rust penetrant and corrosion inhibitor. lt forms a clear thin non» drying lubricating film that penetrates deep into the minutest
crevices to displace trapped moisture and leaves behind a protective film to seal out further moisture and corrosion. Lts unique low surface tension formula rapidly attacks rust to
free seized or frozen components. It is non~conductive, non» staining and offers complete protection to metal surfaces indoors as a medium term corrosion inhibitor for protection
against corrosion and moisture penetration for up to 12 months under normal storage conditions. ASVP RX 66 does not contain any silicones, ozone depleting chemicals, CFC’s
or harmful chlorinated solvents and is safe for use on around all metals, plastics, rubbers and other industrial finishes.
– Multifunctional formula lubricates all sliding and moving parts with along lasting thin oily lubricating film
– Rapidly penetrates minute cracks and pores to displace trapped moisture
– Penetrates deeply through rust to loosen scale and corroded or frozen pans
– Leaves a thin, long lasting film, film to prevent formation of rust or corrosion
– Cleans & removes oils, greases and other light contaminants
– Provides greaseless, non staining, silicone free lubrication and protection
– 360° Valve allows product to be sprayed in any position-even inverted
A product as versatile as this has hundreds of multipurpose uses in all types of industrial, marine, aviation, electrical / electronic, electromechanical. commercial and domestic
o Lubrication: Thin. non-drying protective oily film effectively lubricates moving parts as tuners, micro switches, power tools, automation equipment, locks, vending machines.
– Rust Penetration: For rapidly loosening tight, rusted or frozen components with high penetrating action.
¢ Moisture Displacement: Rapidly dries wet ignitions & removes trapped moisture from electrical / electronic systems.
– Corrosion Protection: For dies, jigs, tools, relays, connectors, switches, instruments, finished welds, casings, shafts, motors, freshly machined surfaces.
0 Cleaner For dissolving and removing grease, oil and other light contaminants.
– Prevention: Of entry of further moisture.
Directions for Use (Bulk)
Apply by means of brush or by dipping component into the fluid. Allow solvents to penetrate and free rusted parts. Period for penetration may vary depending upon the length of time
the product has been rusted for and in some cases may even take up to hours Use an absorbent rag or a brush to remove dirt, rust, scales & dust. For moisture displacement, apply onto surfaces till only clear product (amber-pale straw) comes out and the emulsified residue is totally cleared. Never use on energized circuits or hot surfaces. Clean and dry surfaces
completely before applying power For metal protection, dip components or apply by brush and do not wipe off protective film from the surface.
Directions for Use (Aerosol)
For rust penetration, spray liberally onto the surface. Allow solvents to penetrate and free rusted parts. Period for penetration may vary depending upon the length of time the
product has been rusted for and in some cases may even take up to hours Use an absorbent rag or a brush to remove dirt, rust, scales & dust. For lubrication. spray lightly and evenly
over surface area to be lubricated. For moisture displacement, spray until clear product comes out and emulsified residue is totally clear. For metal protection, spray liberally and do not
wipe off protective film from the surface.
Caution: Contains flammable solvents. Do not spray near naked flame, hot surfaces or energized equipment. Use with adequate ventilation.
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!