Liqui-Moly Silicone Sealing Compound, black
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Black Silicone Sealing Compound is a heat-resistant, single-component sealant that vulcanizes under the influence of air humidity and cures to form a permanently elastic mass. Black Silicone Sealing Compound can be used to seal a wide variety of materials (e.g. metal, plastic, glass, porcelain, painted wood surfaces, etc.) in engines, transmissions, vehicles, containers, plants and heating facilities as well as in air conditioning systems.
- adheres well to vertical surfaces
- resistant to stresses and vibration
- soutstanding thermal stability
- free of solvents, formaldehyde, CFCs, PCB, PCP
- permanently elasticenables a multifaceted range of applications
- outstanding chemical resistanc
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!