ASV 1800 Dry Film Molybdenum Disulfide Lubricant
- Extremely wide service temperature range of -180°C to
- Low coefficient of friction, high surface load and pressure
- High and low temperature performance
- Protects surfaces from wear, galling and seizure
- Oil, grease and solvent resistant
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
MoS2 and solid lubricants based air-drying anti friction coating
-As a dry film lubricant for components exposed to abrasive or dusty environments as threaded connections, pins, levers, pivots. splines, bolts, chains.
-i As a metal pretreatment lubricant prior to assembly for effective running in to reduce wear, friction and eliminate metal to metal contact and seizure.
– As a lubricant for components exposed to critical environmental conditions as vacuums, radiation, high temperatures, humidity,
-‘As a heavy duty, high temperature thread compound to prevent seizure and corrosion and facilitate easy assembly and non-destructive disassembly.
– As an anti friction coating for metal cutting tools as millers, reamers, taps, drills, gear cutters, punches, dies to prevent sticking, binding and metal build up; increase life of tools. production quality and efficiency
– As an extreme pressure lubricant for heavily loaded or stressed surfaces to prevent wear, friction, galling, scuffing, seizure and fretting as for press fits, pins, levers, pivots, bearings, gears, splines, journals, linkages.
-_Extremely wide service temperature range of ~i 80°C to +45O“C
-‘Low coefficient of friction, high surface load and pressure withstanding capacity
– High and low temperature performance
– Protects surfaces from wear, galling and seizure
– Oil, grease and solvent resistant
-“Prevents stick—slip and fretting corrosion
‘ Provide clean dry film lubrication and does not accumulate dirt or abrasives
-_Offers surface protection from corrosion
– Lubricates under adverse operating environments such as in vacuum or near radiation
-_Provides maintenance free permanent lubrication where oil or grease contamination cannot be tolerated
-“Excellent lubricity and highly abrasion resistant
-Increases service life of equipment
Directions for Use
Shake the can vigorously for a couple of minutes before spraying till the bearing noise from inside the container is audible. Repeat before every application. Spray onto a clean, dry and degreased surface. Only a thin film of this lubricant is required. Allow solvents to evaporate. Spray from a distance of 2O—3O crns. Repeat if necessary. Excess lubricant may fall
off during assembly For cleaning the valve dip—tube after spraying, invert the can and depress the actuator button for a few short bursts till only the clear propellant comes out
Contains flammable solvents and propellant. Do not spray near naked flame, hot surfaces or energized equipment,
Use with adequate ventilation.
|Filter by Temperature||
- Vendor: Muhammad Habshi
- No ratings found yet!