- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Molykote 111 is a valve lubricant and sealant with good resistance to most chemicals and a wide service temperature range
- Molykote 111 is used for lubrication, control and pressure plug valves, water softener and faucet valves.
- Sealant for vacuum and pressure systems.
- Sealant for outdoor equipment (also shipboard) subject to washing and harsh environmental exposure: meters, electrical service entrance and underground connections.
- Damping medium for dash pots in electrical and electronic equipment.
- Chemical barrier coating.
- Used as an anti-stick and sealant for transformer gasket and equipment enclosures. It prevents gaskets from sticking to metal and resists weathering and water washout.
- Rubber and plastic O-rings, gaskets and seals.
- Wide service temperature range (40° C/40°F to 200°C/392°F)
- Low vapor pressure
- Low volatility
- Excellent water resistance
Silicone compound for gaskets and seals (silicone excluded). High adhesion, wide service temperature range, excellent resistance to water washout, good resistance to chemicals.
- Cold resistance
- Termal (heat) resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Working capacity in vacuum
- Working capacity in moisture
- Listed under NSF Standard 51 for use in food processing equipment
- WRAS approved (to be used in drinkable water supply systems)
- DVGW approved (to be used in gas supply system equipment)
- Listed under NSF Standard 61 for use in potable water applications
- Good anticorrosion properties (good corrosion protection)
- Good water washout resistance
- High dielectric strength
- No drop point
- Compatible with many plastics
- Compatible with many elastomers
- Easy mounting / dismounting
ASTM, DIN, ISO
|Filter by Temperature||
- Vendor: Muhammad Habshi
- No ratings found yet!