CRC LECTRA CLEAN – 400ML/ 1 GALLON / 5 GALLON
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
I. Product Description
CRC Lectra Clean is a non-flammable heavy-duty evaporating cleaner and degreaser for use on electric motors and other heavy-duty electrical and
mechanical equipment. The stabilised fast-acting solvent blend effectively removes wax, grease, oil, dirt, moisture and foreign matter that are common causes of current leakages and electric inefficiencies. It minimises downtime by cleaning low-voltage motors and equipment while in operation. CRC Lectra Clean as part of a regular maintenance programme promotes increased operating efficiency and longer equipment life by cleaning and removing foreign substances that can cause leakage, excessive resistance and hazardous operation of electrical equipment. CRC Lectra Clean is an ideal cleaner to remove wire pulling compounds, anti-oxidation compounds and semi-conductive particles before splicing and termination of high voltage cables. Test on small area before using. May be harmful to some plastics.
II. Applications :
Recommended for the effective removal of grease, oil, corrosion, sludge and other contaminants from electric equipment such as electric motors, armatures,relays, electric panels, or generators.
III. Features & Benefits :
• Non-flammable, no flash point
• Can be used on energized equipment – Minimizes downtime, spray on while in use
• Rapid and complete evaporation – Leaves no residue, no rinsing or wiping required
• Quickly penetrates into hard-to-reach areas
• Ideal for preparing surfaces for further treatment– Prior to anti-corrosive coating, painting, pre-assembly degreaser
• Ideal for cleaning water and contaminants from flood damaged equipment
• Chemically stable, inert
• Contains no lubricants, silicones, oils
• May be harmful to some plastics
• NZFSA Approved C12
• USDA Authorized for use in Federally inspected Meat and Poultry Plants.
• NSN 4940-01-089 1084 Aerosol
IV. Directions for Use
• Test on small area before using. May be harmful to some plastics.
• Remove access plates to expose equipment interior.
• For heavy deposits, remove by scraping.
• Apply liberally by spraying and allowing to run off.
• Air dry or dry with soft wiper.
• If necessary, repeat application.
|Filter by Temperature||
CRC LECTRA CLEAN Liquid – 1 US Gallon, CRC LECTRA CLEAN Liquid – 5 US Gallon, CRC LECTRA CLEAN SPRAY – 400 ml
- Vendor: Muhammad Habshi
- No ratings found yet!