ASV CS 82 – Uiversal Grade Degreaser , 500ml Spray
- Removes grease, oil, dirt, dust, sludge
- Non corrosive, nonconductive & non staining
- Removes tar, adhesives and other tough contaminants
- Leaves no residue
- Safe on metals, most plastics, glass and ceramics
- Non chlorinated formulation
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Metal Surfaces Cleaner / Degreaser
Residue free, universal, cleaner / degreaser for fast removal of contaminants from metal surfaces; No CTC or chlorinated solvents
ASV”’ CS 82 is a non chlorinated, fast drying cleaner/ degreaser for mechanical cleaning applications as an alternative for chlorinated solvents like CTC, 1,1,1 Trichloroethane. Safety standards from both, worker health as well as environmental, prohibit the use of chlorinated solvents like CTC or 1,1,1 TCE,
ASV it CS 82 rapidly penetrates through grease, oil, dirt, dust and other contaminants and cleans equipment fast. lt has a pleasant citrus odor, fast evaporation rate and does not leave any residue. AS\/1“ CS 82 cleans metal surfaces effectively due its superior penetrating and wetting ability. it does not contain any CFC’s, chlorinated solvents or ozone depleting chemicals and is suitable for cleaning / degreasing of all metal surfaces and equipment only.
For heavy duty cleaning / degreasing applications of all mechanical equipment as brakes, chains, gears, bearings, clutches, generators, hand tools, molds, dies, slides, pumps, forklifts, valves, nuts & bolts, pipes, power tools. Sate for use on all metal surfaces, glass, most plastics and ceramics.
– Removes grease, oil, dirt, dust, sludge
– Non corrosive, non conductive & non staining
– Removes tar, adhesives and other tough contaminants
– Leaves no residue
– Safe on metals, most plastics, glass and ceramics
– Non chlorinated formulation
– Fast penetrating and superior wetting action
– 360° valve allows spraying in any position-even inverted
Directions for Use
Never use on energized equipment. Do not dilute with any other cleaning agent, water or mix with any solvent. Apply onto soiled surface and continue dipping / applying / spraying liberally until only solvent runs out clearly and contaminants have been washed off, To remove heavy carbon or oxides, use a brush. Allow solvents to dry off the components before reactivating. To enhance drying time, apply forced air or wipe dry with an absorbent cloth after applying. Use only when completely dry Test on plastics prior to use for compatibility,
|Filter by Temperature||
Be the first to review “ASV CS 82 – Uiversal Grade Degreaser , 500ml Spray”
- Vendor: Muhammad Habshi
- No ratings found yet!
There are no reviews yet.