ASV Air Duster 45 , 500ml
- AIR DUSTER FROM ASV IT IS CLAING ALL DUSTER AND DIRTS FROM ALL METALS
- IT IS COMMBRESSED AIR TO REMOVE ALL THE DUSTES FROM ALL THE TOOLS AND HOLS
- SAFTY FOR ALL METALS AND TOOLS
- WITH OUT ANY CARBONS OR ANY CLOORS
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Duster 45 is a high pressure composition for removing microscopic dust from assemblies. its high purity formulation and high pressure, moisture tree cleaning agent does not scratch plastics, glass, optics, rubber or hardware. lt is non- staining, non-conductive, non-corrosive and does not contain any CFCs, chlorinated solvents or ozone depleting chemicals.
Use on all equipment to remove dust in any industrial, marine, aviation electrical/electronic equipment.
– Photographic equipment
– Watch mechanisms
– Film negatives
– Data processing equipment
– Electromechanical instruments
– Printed circuit boards
– Fiber glass connectors
– Communication equipment
– Precision equipment
– Delivers pure 100% dry, moisture free cleaning agent
– ideal cleaning agent where solvents cannot be tolerated or are inappropriate cleaning agents
– Non-conductive and safe to use on all metals, plastics. rubbers. optics. glass and delicate components
– Non staining & non-corrosive
– Leaves no residue and blows away microscopic dust, lint, sand, metallic oxides and other soils
– Non abrasive
Directions for Use
Do not shake can before or during use and hold can upright while spraying. Clear any liquid residue that may have formed in the dip tube of the valve stem by pressing the actuator. Use short blast spray method. Use extension tube for tight areas. Spray on ﬁlm negatives only after clearing the valve ﬁrst.
Extremely ﬂammable contents. Do not spray near naked ﬂame hot surfaces or energized equipment. Use with adequate ventilation.
|Filter by Temperature||
- Vendor: Muhammad Habshi
- No ratings found yet!