- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
ROCOL WIRE ROPE Dressing – 4 Kg (MADE IN UK )
- ROCOL Wire Rope Dressing has a temperature range of -30°C to +100°C.
- ROCOL Wire Rope Dressing is sufficiently fluid enough to penetrate through the strands to the core of the rope whilst being sufficiently greasy to resist fling off.
- ROCOL Wire Rope Dressing exhibits excellent lubrication properties which reduces wear on the wires and strands thereby maximising the service life of the rope.
- ROCOL Wire Rope Dressing is highly resistant to water wash-off and offers outstanding corrosion protection.
- ROCOL Wire Rope Dressing provides a thin, non-tacky film which prevents the build-up of dust and dirt on the wire rope.
- Excellent internal and external lubrication
- Protects against wear on guides and sheaves
- Outstanding internal and external corrosion protection
- Suitable for all non-friction drive wire ropes
- Resistant to sea water
- Approved to NATO and Naval Standards
- Temperature range -30 to +100ºC
- Vendor: Muhammad Habshi
- No ratings found yet!