WEICON Bio- Fluid Spray – NSF, 500ml
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Weicon Bio-Fluid Spray
Weicon Bio-Fluid Spray is a high quality, high purity, medical grade white oil that is free of resins and acids. Specially developed for lubricating parts in tightly controlled and regulated environments, Bio-Fluid spray is used extensively in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries, this high quality solvent-free spray has no smell or taste and is water-white in colour.
Weicon Bio-Fluid Spray is water resistant and has a high creeping capability for penetrating and lubricating tight areas. This highly effective spray reduces friction and wear whilst simultaneously suppressing squeaks, protecting against corrosion and dissolving dirt and dust.
Used in applications with temperatures between -25ºC and 120ºC, Weicon Bio-Fluid Spray carries a number of accreditations, including: NSF Classification H1 for direct contact with food, USDA H1 and DAB 10.
The water-white, solvent-free product has no smell or taste. It also has a high creeping capability and it is water-resistant. It reduces friction and wear, suppresses squeaking noise, protects against corrosion, and dissolves dirt and rust. Temperature range: -25°C (-13°F) to +120°C (+248°F).
- Lubrication, protection, and care of precision mechanism in food technology
- As a spray oil for production and filling plants in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry
- As a lubricant for filling and packaging plants in the entire beverage industry, for example for the smooth running of wine bottle corking machines and the gripper mechanisms of labelling machines
- Can be used wherever occasional, technically unavoidable contact with food or its packaging arises
Bio-Fluid does not attack the following plastics and elastomers:
- ACM, CSM, FKM, NBR, SQM/MVQ, ABS, CA, EPS, PA, PC, PE, PET, POM, PP, PPO, PTFE, PVC.
Not resistant to Bio-Fluid are:
- EPDM, NR und SBR.
The resistance of all plastics and elastomers not listed here must be determined by individual tests.
Bio-Fluid corresponds to:
- The definition of “Paraffinum Subliquidum” (subliquid paraffin) “Deutsches Arzneibuch” (DAB 10) (German Pharmacopoeia).
- The NSF1 classification H 1 for direct contact with food
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!