Kolor Kut Water Finding Paste – 85g (MADE IN USA)
كولور كت واتر فينقر يعمل على اخبار كمية الماء المتواجدة وعلى قياسه لونه بني ذهبي ويتحول إلى اللون الأحمر اللامع عند ملامسته للماء. سيعمل معجون إيجاد الماء هذا على قياس محتوى الماء بنجاح في جميع البترول والهيدروكربونات بالإضافة إلى حمض الكبريتيك وحمض النيتريك والأمونيا الهيدروكلورية ومحاليل الصابون والملح
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Kolor Kut Water Finding Paste
The Kolor Kut Water Finding Paste is golden brown in color and turns brilliant red upon contact with water. This water finding paste will successfull gauge water content in all petroleum and hydrocarbons as well as sulphuric acid, nitric acid, hydrocloric ammonia, soap solutions, salt and other chloride solutions. Packaged in 3 oz. tubes only.
- Easily test for water in a fuel tank by spreading a thin film of Kolor Kut® onto a dipstick or other graduated rod
- This modified version is specifically for use with Methanol & Ethanol enriched fuels, E85/B100
- Dark brown paste turns bright red after contacting water, clearly measuring the level of water in your tank
- Will not harm or alter the composition of gasoline, kerosene or any other fuel
- Paste is made entirely of non-hazardous materials and cleans off easily after use
Kolor Kut Water Finding Paste, otherwise known as Water Gauging Paste, is used to test for the presence of water in the bottom of oil, diesel, petrol, gasoline, fuel oil, and kerosene tanks. The brown paste is applied to a weighted string or rod, and dipped to the bottom of the tank. The section of the paste that touches water, will immediately turn a brilliant red upon contact, then, once the rod is removed, you can determine the depth of the water by the paste that has changed colour.
Kolor Kut is supplied singly or in boxed quantities of 12 tubes. Each tube is 3oz.
- Applied to a rod / length of string with bottom weight, the brown paste changes colour to brilliant red where it comes into contact with water, giving you a visual indication as to the depth of the water present.
- The water can then be pumped out, and the test repeated until there is insufficient water to pump, at which point one of our Water-Soakers can be used to absorb the last of it
- To remove the bulk of the water we would first recommend pumping the water out with a simple self-priming waste oil/water pump, such as our Drill Powered, Flexible Impellor Pump, and a length of 1/2″ Hose (Same size as Garden Hose) before using the absorbtion media as described above
- No expiry date, will keep best when stored between 31F and 115F
- Tube contents 3oz
- 12 tubes per full box
- Vendor: Muhammad Habshi
- No ratings found yet!