- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
CRC RUST REMOVER
I. Product Description
CRC Rust Remover is a safe, effective, fast acting formula. Removes rust, not metal. CRC Rust Remover leaves metal clean and ready to paint, plate or powder coat. No heavy wire brushing or sand blasting required. CRC Rust Remover removes only the rust and will not damage metal surfaces.
Recommended for use on rusted steel or iron. Removes rust from tools, engine components, machine parts, fasteners, or any part that can be safely submerged in the liquid.
III. Features & Benefits
- Removes Rust Quickly. No heavy wire brushing or sand blasting required.
- Safe Acid Technology. Not harmful to skin.
- Non-Corrosive. Safe to use on all metals
- No special equipment is necessary. Parts are simply submerged in the solution.
- No heavy fumes or bad odors.
- Zero VOC.
Read entire label before using this product.
- Remove dirt, grease, oil and other contaminants.
- Fully submerge item in CRC Rust Remover.
- Light surface rust will require a soaking time of 5-30 minutes.
- Moderately rusted parts will require a soak time of 1-2 hours.
- Heavily rusted parts will require a soak time of 2 hours – overnight (check periodically).
- Once rust has been removed from parts, rinse with water and treat parts with a CRC corrosion inhibitor immediately if they are not going to be painted, plated or powder coated right away.
- Apply in temperatures between 50°F to 90°F.
- Store product between 46°F to 100°F.
|Filter by Temperature||
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!