ASV G 100 MoS2 Based Assembly Paste 500ml
- Extremely wide service temperature range of -35°C to
- Low coefficient of friction
- High pressure withstanding capacity
- Load bearing capacity exceeds the yield point of most
- Prevents metal-to-metal contact and offers protection from
wear and friction
- Prevents seizure, scoring, galling, fretting corrosion and stick
- Reduces press fitting force required and prevents distortion
- Makes assembly easier and disassembly rapid and nondestructive irrespective of operational period or conditions
- Economical to use owing to its high surface coverage
- Aids running in and provides emergency lubrication during
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
ASV G 100 MoS2 Based Assembly Paste
Solid lubricant paste with extremely low coefficient of friction for effective running-in and metal assembly
As a low friction running-in, metal priming paste for all new or rebuilt mechanical equipment such as gears, sliding bearings, slide ways, joints, sleeves, splines, cams, journal bearings.
As a press-fitting lubricant to reduce press-fitting power required and prevent misalignment, seizure, wear, distortion especially under heavy load conditions.
For lubrication of all sliding metal surfaces to reduce wear, friction and prevent cold-welding of surfaces such as for shafts, bushes, splined shafts, pumps, valves, threaded spindles, moving screws, toothed gears, worm gears and transmission gears, lead screws, machine tool guides, pumps, flanges, anti-friction bearings, ball and roller bearings, shafts, bolts and pulleys.
As a universal assembly paste to reduce tightening torque required; for enabling easy and non-destructive disassembly of components after long operational hours under operating and temperature variations.
As an antifriction and anti-wear lubricant for heavily loaded surfaces under slow sliding speeds for preventing cold welding of sliding surfaces under heavy loads.
As a standard anti seize compounds for all threaded connections during assembly stage for maintenance free dismantling.
Directions for Use
Shake the can vigorously for a couple of minutes before spraying till the bearing noise from inside the container is audible. Repeat before every application. Spray onto a clean, dry and degreased surface. Only a thin film of this lubricant is required. Allow solvents to evaporate. Spray from 20-30CMS. Repeat if necessary. For cleaning the valve diptube after spraying, invert the can and depress the actuator button for a few short bursts till only the clear propellant comes out.
Contains flammable solvents and propellant. Do not spray near naked flame, hot surfaces or energized equipment. Use with adequate ventilation.
- Vendor: Muhammad Habshi
- No ratings found yet!