MOLYKOTE 111 SILCON COMPOUND, 100g TUBE
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Dow Corning Molykote 111 Compound is a one component, silicone oil that is used for damping, sealing, and lubricating outdoor equipment, pressure systems, electrical equipment, and used as an anti-stick. It provides low volatility, low vapor pressure, wide service temperature range, and water resistance. 150 g Tube.
- Molykote 111 is used for lubrication, control and pressure plug valves, water softener and faucet valves.
- Sealant for vacuum and pressure systems.
- Sealant for outdoor equipment (also shipboard) subject to washing and harsh environmental exposure: meters, electrical service entrance and underground connections.
- Damping medium for dash pots in electrical and electronic equipment.
- Chemical barrier coating.
- Used as an anti-stick and sealant for transformer gasket and equipment enclosures. It prevents gaskets from sticking to metal and resists weathering and water washout.
- Rubber and plastic O-rings, gaskets and seals.
- Wide service temperature range (40° C/40°F to 200°C/392°F)
- Low vapor pressure
- Low volatility
- Excellent water resistance
|Filter by Temperature||
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!