- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION S.I.N.: 834-300 Permatex
Pipe Joint Compound is a black, viscous, brushable liquid sealant and lubricant designed to help assemble and seal threaded joints on water, steam, oil and fuel lines.
- Non-hardening for easy disassembly
- Works to 400°F (204°C)
- Sealing pressures to 5000 psi (100 psi for steam)
- Outperforms Teflon tape and does not shred
- No measuring or mixing
- Prevents galling and corrosion
- Threaded pipe
- Pipe fittings
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Clean threads to be sealed. A light coating of oil or grease will not affect the sealability.
- Apply the compound to the male threads, brushing into the grooves of the threads.
- Assemble the parts.
- On flanges and gaskets, apply a thin coat to each surface.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and then assemble
1. Clean up with isopropyl alcohol.
2. Clean hands with a dry cloth or Permatex Fast Orange hand cleaner.
|Filter by Temperature||
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!