LOCTITE 567 High Temperature Thread Sealant with PTFE
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
LOCTITE® 567™ High Temperature Thread Sealant with PTFE is a general purpose instant thread sealant for taper/taper threads and fittings.
LOCTITE 567 is designed for the locking and sealing of metal pipes and fittings as well as other threaded assemblies. The product provides an instant, low-pressure seal for metal pipes and fittings. It will not creep, shrink or shred. It has excellent chemical and thermal resistance and offers less migration of liquid product after application to the part. It prevents galling on stainless steel and can withstand temperatures up to 480°F (250°C) versus 400°F previously (200°C). Cures on lightly contaminated surfaces and does not require a primer on inactive metals.
Excellent for high pressure applications: locks and seals tapered metal, pipe threads and fittings. Ideal for stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized metal and other inert metals. Disassembles with hand tools.
Features and Benefits
- General purpose, low strength liquid thread sealant for sealing metal threads
- Prevents leaks due to vibrational loosening and other stresses
- Temperature resistance up to 480°F (250°C)
- Controlled Strength for easy disassembly
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Easy to apply
- Cures on active and inactive metals
- Lubricates to avoid galling on stainless steel fittings
- NSF/ANSI 61 Approved
- UL and ULC Approved
Chemical, Shockproof, Vibration Proof
|Filter by viscosity||
|Filter by Temperature||
|Filter by Deassemble||
Normal with Normal Tools
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!