- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Tangit PVC-U Solvent Cement
Tangit is a gap filling solvent cement for jointing PVC-U pipe and fittings, by creating a chemical bond. Joints made with TANGIT remain unaffected by almost all fluids for which PVC-U pipe is suitable. However, prolonged exposure of the inside joint edge to any of the following acid concentrations can cause some deterioration of the cement bonding.
• Sulphuric acid over 70%
• Hydrochloric acid over 25%
• Nitric acid over 20%
• Hydrofluoric acid in all concentrations
- Main Raw Material: Adhesives
- Usage: Construction,Transportation,upvc pipes & fittings
- Tangit pvc glue cement:tangit pvc cement for pipes
- Tangit sanitary adhesives: pvc cement adhesives
- Pattex glue germany: high pressure pvc cement glue adhesives
- Pipe hose clips: pvc pipe cleaner protection
- Arrow pvc pipe cement:tangit pipe solvent cement
- Bostik pipe cement: weld on pvc cement pipe
- Special adhesive for bonding PVC-U pressure pipes as well as cable and sewage pipes and gutters.
- PVC pvc cement U pressure pipe
For 45 years now, the brand Tangit – offering products for the plumbing industry – has been a synonym of quality, cost effectiveness and ease of application.
Tangit does not only offer leading-edge adhesives and cleaners for bonding and repairing plastic pipe systems, but also innovative solutions for thread sealing, structural fire protection and fixing house service lines for gas & water.
Long open time of 4 minutesExcellent gap-bridging capabilityMaximum leak protectionIntended useFor bonding thermoplastic pressure piping systems made of rigid PVC (potable water, gas) – complies with EN 1452Suitable for pressureless pipe systems (waste water) – complies with EN 1329For assembly and repair work (e.g. on drain-pipes)Ideally suited for the structural bonding of PVC boards or tiles (e.g. drip pans, casings)Product featuresEasy bonding, even of larger dimensions (one person sufficient for pipes up to 80 mm)Easy and clean handlingHigher security thanks to excellent gap-bridging capability (low flow value)The bonded joints are as resistant as the respective pipe material (exception: concentrated acids)Meets the requirements of DIN EN 14814 and DIN EN 14680Complies with EN 1329 for discharging water with plastic piping systemsCertified by the test institute “Technologie-zentrum Wasser” (TZW), Karlsruhe/GermanyExcellently suited for food applications (SGS, Institut Fresenius, test report no. 727685-01/02)Temperature range
0°C to 60°C.Packaging
125 g tubes,
250 g, 500 g and 1 kg tins. pvc cement glue adhesives tangit
For the connection of pipes made of PVC-U, PVC-C and ABS.
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!