PATTEX FIX & FILL FOAM -750ML
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Support Document
- Vendor Info
- More Products
- Foam adheres to a wide range of substance
- Cured foam can be cut, sanded, plastered and painted
- Resistant to all weather conditions
- Contains flame retardant additive
- Filled seals provide excellent thermo- and acoustical
- Seals joints around windows and doors.
- Fills large cracks holes and openings.
- Insulates hot and cold water pipes.
- Can 750ml
- Can 300ml
This product should be stored in its original packaging in a cool, dry place, protected from frost, sparks, and flames.
Close packaging after use. Keep away from children.
Shelf life: 12 months from manufacturing date.
- Make sure to read the application and safety instructions given in our Technical Data Sheet and Safety Data Sheet.
Surfaces should be leveled, dry, clean of dust and free of substances which may impair adhesion. Surfaces that need to be protected should be covered with mask band.
Shake the can 20 – 30 times vigorously. Screw nozzle with the extension hose firmly onto the valve, but do not tighten. Activate the valve lever carefully and regulate the foaming by applying different pressure or by tilting the nozzle with the valve pointing downwards. Overfilling a joint will result in a prolonged curing time and foam spills.
If any material spills, it can be cleaned by using acetone. The cured foam can only be removed mechanically. In following uses, nozzle and tube should be cleaned from cured foam. Cured foam in the valve can be removed through the use of a wire.
|Filter by Temperature||
- Vendor: admin
- No ratings found yet!