Permatex Prussian Blue, 22ml
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION S.I.N.: 834-300
Permatex Prussian Blue is a non-drying blue, oily paste type pigment designed to identify points of interference and high spots on precision parts to be fitted. It speeds tracing and precision fittings of close tolerance assemblies. Makes improper fitting high spots immediately visible as bright blue streaks.
• Simple to apply
• Improper fitting spots immediately visible
• Non drying
• Easy clean-up
• Other close tolerance or machined assemblies
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Coat parts with a uniform film of Prussian Blue.
2. Assemble in working position, turn shaft.
3. Improper fitting will show up as a definite, easy-to-see, bright blue streak.
4. Correct the seating of the assembly.
5. Wipe clean.