Air DusterAlam Zaib
Having an air duster in hand or at an accessible distance makes it very easy to clean off any sort or dirt and assemblies. It is that one product that finds success in removing dirt from almost all the metals. And the cherry on the top is the fact that it is quite easy to use. But first, let us know about the many benefits of the product.
Benefits of Air Duster
- Although it is a cleaning agent, it offers a pure 100% dry and moisture free product that does not make a mess.
- It is harmless and completely safe for usage on all plastics, optics, rubbers, glass, metals, and delicate components.
- This is one of a kind cleaning agent that does not cause any sort of staining & corrosion.
- It is non abrasive.
- This is an ideal cleaning agent that poses as an alternative to solvents that cannot be tolerated on certain surfaces.
- It does not leave any residue on the surface.
- The product is helpful in blowing away microscopic dust, sand, lint, metallic oxides, and other soils.
As mentioned above, the product is known for its versatility that is shown by how it can be used anywhere and basically everywhere. That being said, here are the most common surfaces on which it is used:
- Film negatives
- Watch mechanisms
- Precision equipment
- Printed circuit boards
- Fiber glass connectors
- Photographic equipment
- Communication equipment
- Data processing equipment
- Electromechanical instruments
The Air Duster is that product that is most commonly used in the industries which can be described as any aviation electrical and electronic equipment, marine equipment, and industrial equipment. One of the USPs of the product is also the fact that it does not contain any of the chemicals which might be ozone depleting and harmful to the environment.