CRC 3-36 Multi-Purpose Lubricant and Corrosion Inhibitor
CRC 3-36 ® Multi-Purpose Lubricant and Corrosion Inhibitor
I. Product Description
CRC 3-36 ® is a versatile, petroleum-based lubricant, penetrant and corrosion inhibitor. It’s unique viscosity allows it to cover more surface area and penetrate deep into the surface of all metals including steel, copper, brass and aluminum.
3-36® displaces moisture and leaves a thin, long-lasting film to protect against corrosion and wear.
Recommended for use on tubing, castings, gears, weld rod, wire, fixtures, dies, jigs, shim stock, chucks, drill rod, heat treated parts, machined surfaces, finished welds, aluminum extrusions, air actuated tools, conveyors, frozen joints, locks, hoists, etc.
III. Features & Benefits
- All-In-One Formula. Fills the need for lubricant, penetrant, light duty cleaner and corrosion inhibitor in one product.
- Displaces Moisture. Prevents corrosion to improve equipment life and performance.
- 360º Valve. Product can be sprayed from any position – even upside down.
- M.S.D.[L.] ™ - Material Safety Data Label. Provides instant access to current safety information should an accident or OSHA inspection occur. Helps comply with OSHA Hazard Communications Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200.
- NSF H2 Registered for use in meat and poultry plants.
- NSN #6850-00-050-0659.
IV . Directions for Use
- Spray in light, even coats to lubricate and protect metal surfaces.
- Apply liberally and allow to penetrate to free rusted parts..
- To displace moisture, spray wet surfaces until run-off is clear and moisture-free
- .Do not use on energized equipment.