AKFIX C920 EASF Chemical Anchor (Styrene Free),354 ml
1 – DESCRIPTION
Akfix C920 is a high performance styrene free epoxy acrylate injection mortar for solid and hollow
supports having a short cure time. It is suitable for use in concrete, stone, perforated bricks and cavity
blocks in a wide range of applications.
2 – PROPERTIES
• Suitable for rods and reinforcing bars in plain and hollow structures.
• Styrene free and very low odour
• Easy to extrude and to inject.
• Thixotropic, can be applied in vertical and horizontal direction.
3 - APPLICATIONS
• Heavy load-carrying attachments in solid stone and concrete.
• Repair mortar or adhesive mortar for concrete components.
• Attachment of anchor rods, threaded collars, reinforcement bars, profiles etc.
• Medium-load applications in hollow-bricks.
• Fixing of;
- Wooden constructions
- Metal constructions
- Metal profiles
- Sanitary fittings
- Pipe connections
- Projecting roofs
- Cable trays
- Window elements
4 - INSTRUCTIONS
• Unscrew the cap of the cartridge
• Screw the mixing nozzle onto cartridge
• Insert the cartridge in the gun
• Remove the mixture until the two components have a homogeneous light grey colour in the nozzle
(Avoid using the first 10 ml)
• Choose a drill of suitable dimensions depending on the rod to be ancored
• Remove the water and dirt (dust and loose material) with a circular brush and a blower or with air